Christine Everybody I have talked to does not know why your blog didn't switch over to the new template. Very frustrating. I am sorry for all the hastle!!! I hope you had a wonderful night with the Birthday! P.S. You would be proud of me, I made it to the gym without you, but I missed my gym partner!
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
3 comments:
Christine
Everybody I have talked to does not know why your blog didn't switch over to the new template. Very frustrating. I am sorry for all the hastle!!! I hope you had a wonderful night with the Birthday! P.S. You would be proud of me, I made it to the gym without you, but I missed my gym partner!
Can't wait for the unveiling!
Oh it will be fun to see your new look.
Post a Comment