Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reality TV Junkie!!!

So, I have to do my little ramble on my favorite TV shows! I love American Idol, but I only get into it when it gets down to the final 12 girls and 12 guys. So, I 've been watching for a few weeks no and I definitely have my favorites. I love this kid. He is so innocent and I love his voice. I am also a big fan of Brooke. Her performance playing the piano was amazing!! I thought it was one of the best performances of all time!

I only saw the first week of Oprah's Big Give, but I loved it. I have the other two episodes on TiVo. When I get a chance I will definitely watch them. If the other two episodes are like the first, it might become my favorite show. Finally something good to watch on Sunday Night.


Survivor, Survivor, Survivor!!! So, I love Ozzy from the favorites!!! He looks so different this season though. I don't like his looks as much. It must be his hair. I can't wait to see if anyone uses the hidden immunity that he made! So funny!


I only have one thing the say about Apprentice. If Trace Atkins doesn't win it all, I will never watch the show again.....(well maybe until next season)
I am really a reality TV junkie. I do look forward to the summer when we NEVER turn the TV on. I might even cancel my cable for the summer. We are so busy and spend so much time outside that we never watch anything. Let me just tell you that if you lived in Idaho during these long depressing winters, you too would become a tv junkie. I am blaming it on that and that's my final answer!!!



3 comments:

Shelly B. said...

I am loving Oprah's Big Give too. I need to catch up on the last two episodes myself. But I haven't been watching AI, and only a little bit of the Apprentice. My favorite is Dancing with the Stars, which started last night! YAY!

Emily Rae said...

Let's start a club Christine! I too am a reality t.v. junkie and was pleased to have The Bachelor return last night! Hooray for real people embarrassing themselves for all the world to see!

andi said...

I'm with you Christine I love Trace Atkins and I want him to soooo win!!!!! And get the NASTY BRIT off our show!! I love Ozzy and I hope he goes all the way!! Can you tell that I Tvo everything? Andi