Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Weekend At The Cabin

We took a much needed quick trip to the cabin last weekend. It was really nice weather up there. There is still almost 4 feet of snow, but it was sunny and warm. As you can tell from this picture, the girls could barely keep their eyes open for the picture, it was so sunny. It's kind of nice to get away from the world a little bit and enjoy nature and eachother w/o the telephone ringing or the TV blaring. We enjoy quiet moments up there playing games and just relaxing.

We are really looking forward to going up there in the spring. We are so ready for Spring around here. The last few days the weather has been pretty nice and I love all the kids out in the neighborhood playing. My tulips are even starting to come up. Yeah! I was a little nervous about them since I haven't ever planted tulips. I will really appreciate them this Spring!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am so jealous. I want a nice quite weekend. No phones and no church meetings!!!

Hilary said...

they've forgotten what sunshine is! What a fun getaway! A cabin is my #1 frivolous want.