Monday, March 10, 2008

New Haircuts!!!



On Friday I took the girls in and they all got haircuts. We were getting to the point where their hair was a lot of work. I originally was only going to cut Brittany's off because her hair is so thick and difficult to take care of, but then Ashleigh wanted to cut hers off too. These are pictures of Ashleigh and she had the longest hair. She donated her hair to "Locks of Love"! She was very excited about that. More pictures of the short hair to come later!

7 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Yes, they looked soooo cute yesterday! Love the flip!

Emily said...

I like the new doos. Ashleigh's hair was sooo long! She look cute

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

Cute and sassy! They were feeling pretty pretty when I saw them!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute! I hear ya on the effort it takes to keep up on the super long 'do's.. We miss you guys, we need to get together sometime soon.

Tami said...

Your girls looked so cute at church on Sunday. Love the hair and the cute clothes they had on. The boots were my favorite.

Hilary said...

way to go, Ashleigh! Gracie loves her hair-- she's loving the flip, especially. Gracie's hair is thin and the flip doesn't last. It looks darling! Can't wait to see in real life!

Brooke said...

the hair cuts look way cute!!