Monday, March 10, 2008

DJ's 1st Birthday Party

The girls were definitely more excited about DJ's birthday than he was, but he felt pretty special. In the morning when he woke up, I could hear the girls singing Happy Birthday to him as they greeted him. It was pretty cute! He got lots of fun new toys that he loves playing with.
Cute Cake!!! They're free at Albertson's for 1st Birthdays!

Best thing about turning #1!!!


7 comments:

Emily said...

What a cutie! I can't believe that he is 1. Crew's 1st year will go by so fast to.

Me - Jen said...

I can't believe your baby is one. I swear you just had him. I have to say that age one is one of my favorites, everyday and everything is new and exciting, and it is just fun to see them explore new things. Enjoy that cute "baby"

Shelly B. said...

Ohhhh! I love it when they really dig into the cake!

Skylette said...

Holy cow, is it time for another one? :) j/k Looks like it was a great first birthday! Oh, and tell Ashleigh her hair looks gorgeous!

Tiffany B said...

Very cute kids! Hey I love the girls new haircuts.

Hilary said...

such fun! Love the free cake tip (don't think I'll need it again, but still-- I love deals!) Cute photos!

Anonymous said...

Dear Christine, I was checking out your blog today and it is so cute! Your girls have gorgeous hair and Baby Donnie is adorable. As for the Big Donnie, tell him he's my favorite cousin and "hello" for me. I hope I get to see you guys soon! Love, Cousin Whitney