Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Getting Into Trouble!!!

I can't even keep up with this boy! He is into EVERYTHING. Is this normal for a 1 year old? I thought this was more like 2 year old behavior. I will let him play in his room and the next thing I know he has pulled all his clothes out of his drawers, all his shoes out of his closet and then he's made his way to the bathroom to pull all the shampoo out of the tub and start pumping it out onto the floor. (That was fun to clean up) He's started unraveling all the toilet paper in all three bathrooms. In the office he pulls all the paper out of the printer. Yesterday he pulled the lamp off my end table onto himself. In the master closet, he pulls all the shoes off the shelves. He has the time of his life in the kitchen. He's into every drawer, pulling out all the Tupperware and when he's lucky enough to see that I have left the pantry door open, he's in there pulling all my cans of food off the shelves. He won't stop going. He's like the energizer bunny! He is understanding "No". He's just so cute, I can't ever be mad at him.

13 comments:

christine said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I see your girls every Monday, and they are so grown up and beautiful. DJ is so cute! I can't believe how fast time flys. I miss all of you guys! I have a blog, too. Check it out when you get a moment!

Emily said...

DJ's smile is contagious. He is so cute. I wouldn't be able to get mad at him either!

Me - Jen said...

Misery LOVES company. The only difference between a one and two year old little boy is that at one they destroy things that are on their level. At the age of two they destroy things that they climb up on. Have fun!! But you are right, he is just to cute to really get mad at.

Hilary said...

oooh! He is naughty! But so adorable! Is he walking yet? (I haven't seen him or you for a while!)

Jen said...

Christine, you are not alone. Jacob is 1 mo. behind DJ and I have to watch him like a hawk! They are at such a curious age.

Amber said...

Well, it sounds like you definitely have your hands full! But he is such a cutie. It just reminds me that I better enjoy this age where she will lay on the floor or couch and not do anything but just look sweet. Hope we see you guys soon.

Heidi Parson said...

Sounds like a Normal busy boy! I have to tell you, Girls are SOO diffrent! Just wait until he start making sound effects and runs around in his Superman underware!:)

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

A whole big world to explore and new things to discover! I have to agree - boys are really busy and different than girls. What a fun adventure for the whole family! He's a darling for sure! Grandma and Grandpa are pretty smitten with him too!

Skylette said...

hahaha, I needed a giggle today. what a cuite!

Angie Hansen said...

Hey Christine. Can you believe we have made it a whole year? Your little guy is so dang adorable. Is he walking yet. Our twins are really close but not officially yet. I talk to Allison Lee at gymnastics all of the time and we all know each other and she had graciously offered her house for a crazy kid pizza date night. We should get together. I started a family blog it is mattandangiehansen.blogspot.com. Talk to you later. Your family is so Cute.

Anonymous said...

Caroline is the exact same! I'm considering not cleaning my house again for the next 3 years! Seriously some days it makes me crazy, but then they really are so darn cute you can't be mad for long...right?

andi said...

makes me tired just looking at what Baby does all day!!!! I'm way to old for one of those! It's a good thing that I can borrow!!!Andi

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm yes buddy love the position, I promise I won't go ballsdeep just enough so I can cumin you, I love baby