Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blogging Slacker

Yes, I have been a slacker lately with my blogging. I haven't been feeling well the last few days. I think I got a case of the flu. I haven't wanted to leave my bed. I am feeling a little better today...but I didn't sleep well last night. We watched a scary movie last night (that new Jody Foster movie from cleanflicks) and I had nightmares all night. I can't remember the last time I have had nightmares. Crazy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh, ever since I had kids I can't watch scary movies without having morbid thoughts and nightmares!! I'm so sorry that you've been feeling gross. It has been making it's way through our family too...

Me - Jen said...

Sorry you are feeling ill. Hopefully you are on the mend. I am voting for David too, rumor over here is that he is LDS ? ? ?

Emily said...

I love all your T.V. shows too. I like your analogy about winter and T.V. Hope you feel better soon!

Jen said...

sorry you aren't feeling well :(

I'm glad to see that we are both Reality TV junkies of the same shows! I told Travis that I have to cut back. Once some of these shows end, I can't watch the new seasons.

Have you ever watched Jericho? It is the BEST show on TV. I LOVE IT! You can watch the first season online. I highly recommend it! I think I might blog about it.

Natalie said...

I totally know about how you feel. I did good all winter until two days ago. And I absolutly love David. I just blogged about him the other day! He had the worst performance last week but Simon predicted him to win so lets keep our fingers crossed! I hope you get feeling better. I took about four prenatal vitamins this morning.

Skylette said...

I hope you are feeling better! I'm with you, no scary movies...especially with Jason's schedule! Okay, and I'm so glad to have found another reality t.v. junkie! ...and how can you not LOVE Trace? He's such a down to earth guy!

Teresa said...

I heard that Brooke and David are both LDS, exciting for them!