(Just a warning…this is all over the place)
What I liked about 2007 is having a good Christmas and going to the Hannah Montana Concert. And I want to go to Disneyland and Disneyworld in 2008. I had a great Christmas Eve. 2007 was a great Chrismas. I got a scooter from Santa and I like to ride it a lot. It makes me so happy. And I also am very happy that I have a baby brother now. He was born on March 5th. He likes to play a lot with his toys and me and my sisters. I like to do a lot of things every month. In August we went to a beach house for 10 days with my Payne cousins and my Grandma and Grandpa Payne. On 4th of July we went to the parade and we had a great time. We went on a roof and watched the fireworks. We had a really good time at the hospital when Mommy had DJ. We got stuff from the Dr. We got gloves and masks that go over your mouth. We also got a big puffy hat. It was so fun. When we took DJ home we were so excited. He was so small and he is so big now. Now he is 10 months old. Halloween was so fun this year. We got lots and lots of candy and we haven't eaten it all yet. It's still in our bags. 2007 was so great, I could not even believe my eyes!

3 comments:
Brittany, your enthusiasm for life is contagious! It makes me so happy to share your happy times. I love you Brittany!
Grandma
Dear Brittany-
Hearing your thoughts from your blog was a blast. I hope you'll add to the places you want to go in 2008 an Orioles baseball game with me. Brooke and Reagan are going to the Hannah Montana concert tonight. I like your blog as much as your sister's blogs. I miss you and your sisters and hope you visit soon so we can play again like we did at the beach.
Your cousin-
Jackson
Hi Brittany
I want to go to DisneyWorld this year too. It is my FAVORITE place to go and have been there several times over the last few years (yeah, I am still a kid at heart). I would love to give you some *tips*. It is a truly magical place and I am sure you will love it whenever you are able to go.
Happy New Year!
Love, Sanam
Post a Comment