Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Caitley’s 2007 Highlights

This is me, Caitley! I got a Gameboy from Santa and it's green with Tinkerbell on it. I went to the cabin after Christmas too. That was really fun and there was lots of snow. I played T-ball in 2007 for the first time. My team was the Red Sox. I hit the ball everytime it was my turn, but sometimes I hit the T and the ball would just fall on the ground. Then I would get another try. Sometimes I bat right handed and sometimes I bat left handed. My Daddy told me that's called a switch hitter and he says that's really cool. This summer, I liked to swim. I love playing. I ride my bike a lot outside when the weather is nice, but now it's too cold and there is too much snow. I rode my bike all summer long with my friends Colton, Cannon, Ashleigh, Brittany, Spencer, Gracie, and Peyton. There are some older boys too, but we didn't play with them that much. I love first grade. I like to chase the big kids on the playground. I started doing that when I started first grade after the summer was over. I loved 2007 but I am really excited for 2008.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love all your girls highlights!

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

It has been a great year, and my favorite things are that I get to share in all the fun things with you and your family. I love you Caitley!
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Dear Caitley-

Your blog was as great as Ashleigh's blog. My favorite part was hearing you played t-ball in 2007. I had a very funny experieince at t-ball. I thought I broke my leg falling off of a trampoline, but went to my t-ball game anyway. I hit the ball and limped all the way to first base (Mom commentary- I don't know that that story qualifies as "very funny" but anyway) When you come to visit, we'll play a lot of baseball and t-ball.

Your cousin-

Jackson