The RULES:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog....
1.I am a night person, NOT a morning person. I love to stay up late watching tv, movies, cleaning, projects, blogging, etc. I don't like mornings and it usually takes me a while in the morning to really wake up. Kids have changed me a little bit since I can't sleep in anymore, but I still find myself staying up late.
2. I love Coke. I can't drink it in moderation. It's all or nothing and when I say all I mean pop a can first thing in the morning. One of my New Years Resolutions was to stop drinking it and I made it to about the 15th of Jan. It's a horrible addiction, but I love it. The only time I don't drink it is when I am pregnant. I can't stop for myself, but I can stop for the health of my baby!
3. When my house is clean, I am a happy person. If you knew me when I was young or first married you would know that I was a messy person. I didn't care. Something changed along the way and now that I have my own home with six people living in it, I can be a little obsessed when a glass isn't put away in the dishwasher. I love love love a clean house.
3. I can't stand the sound of styrofoam rubbing against anything. Those little packaging peanuts drive me crazy.
4. I'm not an animal person. My children and husband talked me into getting a dog a few years ago. I didn't want to get a dog because I knew that I would be the one who would end up taking care of it. That's exactly what happened. After a few years of owning a dog, I am still not at dog person. My children and husband love her, so I deal with it.
5. I've never colored/highlighted my hair. I have been plucking a few grays lately. So scary. I don't know what I will do when I have to start coloring. I'm pretty low maintenance.
6. (I'm adding one more) I bite my nails and can't stop to save my life.
IF YOU WANT TO BE TAGGED, CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was fun to read!
glad to know someone else bites their nails! I can't stop either!
15 days... that's pretty good!!!!
Styrafoam noises drive me bonkers too...
You have such great hair... my hair is virgin hair too. :O)
Post a Comment