This is my guest blogger Ashleigh! The following is word for word out of the mouth of Ashleigh…I am going to tell you why 2007 was so great. My favorite thing was going to the Beach house in N.C. with my Payne cousins. We dived and swimmed in the ocean together. I loved graduating from Kindergarten because that meant that I was in first grade. Now I am so lucky that I am in first grade because I like it a little bit more than Kindergarten, but just because I get to go all day long instead of just the afternoon. I love playing outside with my friends Colton, Gracie, Cannon, Spencer and Peyton. We had so much fun outside all summer. We would play tag and we would play hide and go seek and sometimes we would go swimming at the apple club together. I lost 4 teeth in 2007 and that was great because I got $8. In March I got to stay at my Grandma Margo's when my baby brother was born. I got to go to the hospital and see my Mom and she was so happy. I was really sad because my brother was in the NICU and I couldn't go in and see him. I could only see him through the glass. When he came home I was in Kindergarten and my Dad got me out of school early, but he didn't tell me why. I didn't know that DJ was home from the hospital. He told me and my sisters to go get something out of the crib and my baby brother was sleeping in the crib. We were so excited, I even started to cry. But, it wasn't a sad cry, it was a happy cry. I hope that 2008 is just as great as 2007.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How sweet. Love it that you had your girls "guest" on your blog.
Very cute idea. Loved the word for word..
This is so cute, Christine! They are such sweeties! And it sounds to me like DJ is the highlight for all three! ;)
Fun to hear your year summary, Ashleigh. My favorite things, are to get to share all your favorite things! I love you Ashleigh!
Grandma
Ashleigh-
Wow! Your blog "highlights of 2007" was so cool! I also liked the color that you used. I still want you to come visit me during Spring break. Your picture with all the snow at the cabin was cool too!
Your cousin-
Jackson
this is just absolutely DARLING. Loved reading all of them. Just too, too CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment