I haven't been very good at blogging lately. It seems like it's taken me a few weeks to recover from Christmas. Remind me next December to not be so busy.
I must first say that one major reason I've been so busy the last few weeks is that DJ is all over the place. He is getting into everything. It's lots of fun to watch him grow and explore, but it's lots of work.
I started back up at the gym. I haven't been comfortable taking DJ to the daycare yet, especially with all the sickness floating around. So, I have been going in the evening. It's felt so good and I really love it when I go. It's always hard to get out of the house and do it, but when I do, I feel so much better.
Laundry Laundry Laundry. I don't know what has happened, but lately I feel like all I am doing is laundry. I know that my girls are growing and that means more laundry, but sometimes I feel like I am drowning in laundry. It doesn't help when my girls feel like they have to wear multiple outfits a day. On top of that, they're always the baby laundry.
Politics! I have been sucked into the political drama. Everyday I find myself watching Fox News and I can't turn it off. This election is sucking me in and I don't even like politics. (I might be disowned from the Payne side of the family for saying that) I do love watching all the election coverage and I am so anxious about the future.
I've been busy coaching Basketball. Wow has that been more fun than I ever thought. I can't believe how much my team has improved in just a few weeks. Last week we played a team of all boys and we creamed them. I was especially proud of Brittany who scored two baskets.
Sick and sick again. It seems like we get sick, get better, and then get sick again. Everytime DJ gets sick, his schedule gets all messed up and that stinks. The girls have had a few days of not feeling well too. I've been sick too.
Snow Snow Snow! That's all we've had here. It's driving me crazy and I am already ready for Spring. I am tired of the bulky coats and snow clothes all over the house. I'm tired of the roads being covered in snow and driving conditions being so horrible. Donevan's spent hours the last few weeks snow blowing!
So, the last few weeks have been pretty crazy. I love every minute of the chaos and I am so blessed!

2 comments:
Wow, no wonder you don't have time to blog. But I will ditto you on the laundry thing. That is all I feel I do!
Wow that all sounds so familiar. So when are you going to tell you husband you are voting for Hilary? Just kidding, I told him that and he was so very bugged. Have fun folding laundry
Post a Comment