Saturday, January 5, 2008
Basketball
Today the girls had a practice game before their first season game next Saturday. They played a quarter against two different teams. They did really good. First they played against an all boy team which happened to be all their friends from school. They were a bit intimidated at first but I was really proud of them. Then the next team they dominated. They were passing really well and rebounding and taking great shot. I can't believe how quickly they can pick it up. After the game, my neighbor and good friend called and told me that he "really enjoyed my coaching style". I guess I get a little into it. I can't help it. I love the sport and I love those kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Christine! How fun that you are coaching basketball! It's crazy that you have children old enough to coach. My oldest is 2!
Hey, you had a quote on your site about the self-confidence of a mother and how it effects their daughter. I can't find it, you you email it to me? THANKS!
Post a Comment