When I first saw this picture of Emma I thought she reminded me of someone, but I couldn't figure out who. Then your mom yesterday asked me if I had seen it and doesn't it remind me of Ginny at that age? I went and looked at a picture of Ginny and I can't believe how much resemblance there is- I'll have to send the pic to you. Happy Eastow!!!!
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
11 comments:
Ahhhh! Cute!
She is so adorable! I am so jealous of the warm and sunshine. Enjoy it!
oh my goodness she is SO stinkin cute!! makes me want my baby girl now!! haha guess i have to wait a few more months.
Loook at those twinkly eyes and cute smile! She's yummy!!
That is a way cute picture!! Thanks for posting, hope you're having a fabulous time!!
oh I love her!! what a fabulous sun bathing partner! :)
You could call this "plenty of sunshine"!!
What a little cutie pie!
Your little girl is adorable. Looks like fun!!
When I first saw this picture of Emma I thought she reminded me of someone, but I couldn't figure out who. Then your mom yesterday asked me if I had seen it and doesn't it remind me of Ginny at that age? I went and looked at a picture of Ginny and I can't believe how much resemblance there is- I'll have to send the pic to you. Happy Eastow!!!!
WAY TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment