Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Green Day!!!

I decided to be that "fun mom" and I woke up early St. Patrick's Day morning and made the kids green pancakes. They turned out yummy and the girls and DJ loved them. Then I got the dreaded phone call from the school, "I have your daughter Caitley here in the clinic and she got sick and threw up green something in the lunch line". Well it wasn't the green pancakes that made her sick, she got the stomach bug. But, I do feel horrible that on the day I decide to do something fun for the kids, it ended up being embarrassing for her. She's a trooper and said, "It's ok Mom, atleast none of the big kids were there to see it, just my class."

5 comments:

Emily said...

Such a cute pictures of Emma!

Hilary said...

that picture of Emma is DARLING! Love that happy smile!

So sorry about Caitley. I love her great attitude about it.

virginia said...

Sorry about Caitley. At least she'll never forget that St. Patrick's Day with the green puke : ) That pic of Emma is sooo cute and is just screaming for a pink backdrop.

Anonymous said...

Love the story- adorable picture of Emma!!

Hilary said...

CUTE! just so you know you can get my mom's chocalate chip recipe on her blog but you have to click on the underlined word to get to that blog or type it.

Love Gracie