Sunday, March 1, 2009

DJ Turns 2 This Week!


We are all excited for DJ's Birthday this week. It's hard to believe that he's been a part of our family for 2 years now. He is a busy boy and into everything, but he brings so much joy to our lives..He has his little sisters and his Mom wrapped around his little finger. And as you can tell from the outfit, him and his Dad are buddies too. More to come this week after his birthday!

7 comments:

Lori Ann said...

It is hard to believe he is turning two already! He is so adorable and I smile every time I see him. Happy Birthday DJ!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pic!! Where did the time go?? Carter's #2 is in a few weeks too, I just can't believe it! Hope you have fun celebrating this week!

Anonymous said...

ps- great to see you back blogging!

virginia said...

He is the perfect blend of you and Donnie! Sometimes I think he is all you and other times, all Donevan. I think he just the best of both!

PS- Welcome back : )

Shelly B. said...

I can't believe it's already been two years! Time sure does fly! He is such a sweet boy, and I love that you spoil him! ;)

Hilary said...

he is so cute. Just makes me smile. You lucked out! (as did he)!

Veronica said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he looks in his picture. So glad you have that little boy in your family!