So I am starting this poll because people are either totally adamant that DJ looks like Donevan or they think he looks just like me. What do my readers think?
you need to put up 3 pictures. One of you, one of Donevan and one of DJ. Line them up next to eachother so we can all take a good look.
I haven't seen you and Donevan in a long time, but I think he is a mix. Definitely your eyes, Donevan's head and face shape. The nose and mouth could go either way.
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
8 comments:
Duhhh... YOU of course!
I am going to have to say a mix. Donevans face and your eyes!! I see more you.
I see Larry Payne! Your eyes for sure. But his daddy's happy little face too. He is such a cute little boy. I absolutely adore him!
you need to put up 3 pictures. One of you, one of Donevan and one of DJ. Line them up next to eachother so we can all take a good look.
I haven't seen you and Donevan in a long time, but I think he is a mix. Definitely your eyes, Donevan's head and face shape. The nose and mouth could go either way.
you need an option that is: "can't decide - he's a perfect mix!"
That's where my vote lies!
He must be you Christine. He doesn't remind of the baby Donevan I remember.
Baby Donny looks like his MOTHER! He is such a cute boy....I just haven't been around him enough to know his personality. Cute, Cute!
I can't decide. He is a good mix!
Post a Comment