I am so sick of the high gas prices. $4.00 by the summer, ugh! I am lucky to live in a small town and I don't drive that much. Last Monday I filled up my tank and this afternoon when I got in my car, I had only driven 55 miles in one week. That's pretty good! I feel really bad for people who have long commutes daily.
Tonight on Glen Beck, he was focusing on the high prices of airfare because of gas prices. This is going to push me over the edge. If I can't go to Virginia this summer to visit because airfare is so through the roof, I will be really sad. I've got to buy 5 tickets. If anyone sees any good rates from Salt Lake to D.C. in July, let me know. I've been checking on a daily basis and can't find anything reasonable.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We're looking for plan tickets to Myrtle Beach! They are astronomical. We are considering flying into VA instead of South Carolina just to save money.
If you want to Drive to Denver then fly to NC, southwest is doing $99 each way starting May 10....
I'll let you know if I see anything!
The scary thing is what if prices don't go down? I'm worried!
I totally agree & I do not know if there is any end in sight! Good luck finding tickets. I hope flying doesn't get out of control because I will die if I can't travel.
Are you kidding me? Have you been coming out here to see your family ALL this time and have not checked in with us??? Whatever! I'm taking you off my blogroll...
Post a Comment