DJ has been walking for a few weeks now. It's pretty cute. He's still into everything. I don't remember this age being so hard with the triplets. I'm sure it was, but he is very active.
Walking babies can be a disaster...he always has the happiest smile and face and TOTALLY looks just like your dad. I therefore vote for you and your family resemblance.
This is definitely when the real work begins and lasts until they hit around 2 1/2 or 3 when you can start trusting them in a room for a few minutes again without you! Good Luck, he is really cute though!
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
4 comments:
Walking babies can be a disaster...he always has the happiest smile and face and TOTALLY looks just like your dad. I therefore vote for you and your family resemblance.
This is definitely when the real work begins and lasts until they hit around 2 1/2 or 3 when you can start trusting them in a room for a few minutes again without you! Good Luck, he is really cute though!
Gracie told me his walking is just the CUTEST ever. She LOOVES DJ!
I vote for you too. I haven't seen him in person...since when?! But these pictures look just like you. So cute!
Post a Comment