The girls of course had to get their swimming time in at the hotel. They love swimming. There is something about pictures of my girls in a swimming pool that I just love. Their blue eyes just pop and their slicked back hair is just so cute to me.
We also popped in on some good friends of ours that moved to Boise..Ben and Jen Johnson. We talked for hours while the kids ran crazy in their house. They had so much fun playing with their three boys and we had a blast catching up with Ben and Jen. As we were loading up to leave around 7:30 or so, Donevan said, "Let's just go to dinner". So we went to Fuddruckers which was a total treat since we don't have one in I.F. That put us leaving Boise around 9pm for a 4 hour trip home. The kids slept the entire way and that was nice.
We've been traveling a lot and I am ready to just be home for a while. I haven't even unpacked because I am avoiding all the laundry that has to be done. I guess I'll try to tackle that tonight while watching a little American Idol.

7 comments:
Love your 3 new post. The swimming pictures are darling and the cabin pictures look so fun. Those snowmobiles are to die for cute!
Enjoyed the fun photos and posts. Missed ya at church but I understand what it is like to just be so tired out... and kids too :)
Thank you Christine for helping the girls with their song for the funeral. It was beautiful, and so were they. They make my heart so happy! I love you all so much.
These really are such cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a total blast. You're going to need to rest from your getaway!
The neighborhood was quiet last week, we missed all you springbreakers!
Wowzers! That cabin is gorgeous. I'd be scared to make a mess! I'm so glad you had a nice get away. We are leaving in the a.m. for one ourself!
So great Christine. I always feel so bad because I read blogs and never post comments. Your family is so cute! We need to see you guys in person soon! Hopefully we'll get back up there sometime soon....
I love your swimming pool pics... I totally agree about loving those pics... must be the wet dark eyelashes or something!!
That is so neat your girls sang at the funeral. What song did they sing? What brave little girls!
Post a Comment