Monday, April 14, 2008

Getting to Know Caitley

(Cailey 4 years Old)

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To fly

What chore did you do last?
Trash

What was the last movie you saw at a theater?
Alvin and the Chipmunks

What is your favorite song?
Anything High School Musical Song

Do you get an allowance?

Yes . How much? A Neider dollar for every chore I do. ( Neider Dollars are spent on Monday nights at the Neider store)

How do you get to school?
Bus.

What do you like to eat for lunch?
Pizza

What's the nicest thing you've done lately for someone in your family?
I cleaned the whole house once for my mom.


What makes you mad?
Reading and thinking about having a tutor this summer

Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
Beach House with my Payne Cousins again

Who's the smartest person in your family?
My Dad

What is your dad really good at?
Reading

What can you do better than your dad?
Wrestle Him

How are you like your mom?
Everyone says I look just like my mom except with blonde hair and blue eyes

How are you different from your Mom?

I have blue eyes and I like the color green

How old is Mom?
I don’t know so I will guess 30

How tall is Dad?
100 feet

What one thing is Mom always saying to you?
Read

What did you and Dad do together that you'll always remember?
We went to TSR (go-carts). It was just me and him and it was so great.

How do you know that Mom and Dad love you?
They hug me all the time.





6 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! I loved reading it!

Anonymous said...

Love it, can't wait to get to know the others!

Shelly B. said...

This was so fun to read! Loved it!

Veronica said...

That is an wonderful picture....glad to see you blogging again. Hope everything is going well. Take care.

Tiffany B said...

cute cute!

Hilary said...

she is so darling! What a sweetie...