Monday, April 7, 2008
DJ's Sick
Yesterday DJ started throwing up! Yuck! The poor thing has just layed around. He doesn't want us to put him down and he just wants to cuddle. I spent the day rocking him as he slept or just layed there sick. So sad! I hope no one else gets sick. If my blog suffers this week, everyone will know why!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that! Let us know if you need any help. I do, however, enjoy Luke wanting to cuddle when he's sick, that is the only time he will now!
Oh no! I hope he feels better soon! Poor baby!
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! Hope he gets to feeling better....... it's hard when the little ones are miserable. I feel for you, maybe he's cutting more teeth? Mine seem to get yucky/sick when the teeth are coming....
Good luck, hope you get sleep!
I hope he feels better soon!
Hope he is feeling better soon.
poor little guy! And poor little mama too... we suffer almost as much as them, don't we?
Post a Comment