Do you remember Tretorn Shoes? I had totally forgotten about these. I had a pair in plaid (yuck) Anyway, they're back and these little girls ones are actually really cute!
Some other things that are supposed to be coming back is acid washed jeans and colored jeans. They had a pair of bright yellow guess jeans. So funny! I'm not sure you will ever see me in another pair of acid washed jeans. I guess you never know what can happen with fashion!!!
The biggest blast from the past is the reunion of New Kids On The Block! NKOTB, which sold 70 million albums in the 1980s and early 1990s, has reunited and plans to release a new album and go on tour. That should be interesting. I guess they'll have a lot of screaming 30 somethings at their concerts.

10 comments:
oh the 80's trends were frightening. NKOB, I loved in Elementary school.
I was so obsessed with NKOTB and had their posters and pins all over my room. What a dork I was! I'll stick to the dark, more slimming jeans since I need all the help I can get.
I totally forgot about those shoes! They are so stinkin' cute! I guess not all 80's styles are lost :)
Okay, I have a NKOTB cd in my car, I also have Tiffany's cd in my car....... I know I'm a nerd, but I still LOVE some of the good ol' 80s stuff.
No taperd-leg acid wash jeans for me though.... those can stay in the 80s! I would consider jelly shoes!
Hey Christine-
What is your address? I need it for a class project, but I can't tell you what it is yet. Please email your address to my mom.
Love-
Jackson
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
It's so crazy about those 80's! I never would have guessed that NKOB would come back! One of my best friends even had NKOB wallpaper!
What are the going to be called now, Thirtysomethings On The Block? They are not kids anymore. As long as the pants aren't high waised I am ok with it.
Acid wash jeans? Shoot. I need to work on putting a ponytail on the side of my head if those are coming back...
Wow, crazy...I'm not so sure about the acid washed jeans either...
LOL, who is 'vinho'?
Post a Comment