This is our third year of doing the Nutcracker Production. It was fabulous as always. The girls were in three performances this weekend. Wow are we all tired. I can barely move after late night practices every night this week plus the performances. This may have actually been the busiest week of my life. It was so fun to watch my girls shine on stage. They were beautiful and their costumes were to die for. They were definitely my favorite costumes they've had yet! I love the way my girls feel after accomplishing these performances. They feel like they have been apart of something big and they have! It makes me so happy to see them so happy! We have vases full of flowers around the house. They got flowers from both sets of grandparents and roses from their Daddy. So cute!!!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Nutcracker
This is our third year of doing the Nutcracker Production. It was fabulous as always. The girls were in three performances this weekend. Wow are we all tired. I can barely move after late night practices every night this week plus the performances. This may have actually been the busiest week of my life. It was so fun to watch my girls shine on stage. They were beautiful and their costumes were to die for. They were definitely my favorite costumes they've had yet! I love the way my girls feel after accomplishing these performances. They feel like they have been apart of something big and they have! It makes me so happy to see them so happy! We have vases full of flowers around the house. They got flowers from both sets of grandparents and roses from their Daddy. So cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
They look beautiful.
WOW you have been busy. The girls look so cute, I can't imagine all those girlie costumes. Hopefully this next week will be a little quieter for you
So cute!!! Gracie is LOVING them. She is in awe of how pretty they look!
Glad your busiest week is over! :)
I love the COSTUMES!!!!!!!
Your girls look so beautiful. I really do love the costumes. That is the first thing I noticed. I hope DJ hung in there with all of the chaois.
These girls and their Nutcracker performances have become an important part of Christmas. This year was their best ever. They are my Christmas Dollies. It was worth all of your efforts, Christine!
So cute Christine!! How fun to have 3 beautiful ballerinas!! So glad you got a boy too, to follow up with football and basketball!!
I just got your new address, I'll be sending your Christmas card today!!
Christine, I've know you have already beend tagged before, but this one is a bit different. So check out the rules on my blog and have fun!
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! ;)
love to feel those tight littlepussies cracking my nuts, mycock was made for breaking invirgins, so far 8 is the youngest
Post a Comment