Friday, December 14, 2007

Busy Week

This is the week of parties. Wed. night I went to a baby shower. We went to a fun party last night where dinner was served. Yeah!!! No cooking. Tonight I have another little baby shower and then Saturday night is our Christmas Party Open-House. I have no idea if 10 people are coming or 100. My Mom and Dad were visiting this week. My Mom and I were cooking up a storm. We made pumkin bread and gave away 8 mini loaves and made two large loaves. We made 75 mini cheescakes and choc chip cookie dough. Donevan and I are working on the punch today and also a fun pastry that a friend makes that we just love.

Last night I stayed up until 2 am working on my Christmas Cards(125). After talking to others, I have come to find out that I do an excessive amount of cards. I love getting cards and love sending cards. It's one of my favorite things about the season!

Christmas Shopping! Well, it's going alright. My children have asked for some very specific things and when I say, "Oh that's too expensive or I have never seen one of those before." There response is, "Well Santa doesn't have to pay for it, or Santa can make anything". There going to mail their letters to Santa and I will post about that later.

Hope everyone is enjoying their pre Christmas activites. I sure am!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany B said...

I am excited about your party!! And that is A TON of cards you send out. The postal service has to love you!! Congrats on the basketball thing. That is one thing I am not... athletic. I'm more into being the mom that brings treats.

Anonymous said...

I love the cards, don't stop sending them!!!!