My dream is coming true!! My girls are playing basketball and I am coaching. From the time I was 5 until high school, my Dad coached me in basketball. These are probably my most vivid and exciting memories of being a child. While my Dad was here this last week, I quizzed him on all the drills we used to do and wow did it bring back a lot of memories. I know I could never be as good of a coach as he was, but I am going to try.
This afternoon is our first practice. I'm excited and a little nervous. I know everything about basketball, but I just don't know if I know how to teach it to 6 and 7 year olds. I guess we'll find out after tonight. Wish me luck!!!
P.S. Donevan is my assistant and I can't wait to Boss him around!!!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes! Suicides!!!!!!!!!! I love it! Seems like just yesterday we were in Ms. Lukeman's practices. I loved every single minute. Even when I thought I was going to pass out. :)
I LOVE that you get to do this!! I bet you will have TONS of FUN!!
Post a Comment