This is Ashleigh's letter to Santa. I love "I bin good." And I also love that she wrote B.F.F. She is such a girly girl. Well the days of buying them gifts from the dollar store are long gone. We have gotten away with that in the past, but not this year. Santa is bringing and ipod for Ashleigh, a razor scooter for Brittany and a green gameboy for Caitley. Santa brings one gift for each child to our house. If they have been really good during the year, he wraps it in special gold wrapping paper. They will also have gifts from eachother, Mom and Dad, grandparents and cousins. It's always a lot and every year we say we are going to do less and we always end up spoiling them. 5 Days until Christmas. We are all really excited at our house.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
I BIN Good!
This is Ashleigh's letter to Santa. I love "I bin good." And I also love that she wrote B.F.F. She is such a girly girl. Well the days of buying them gifts from the dollar store are long gone. We have gotten away with that in the past, but not this year. Santa is bringing and ipod for Ashleigh, a razor scooter for Brittany and a green gameboy for Caitley. Santa brings one gift for each child to our house. If they have been really good during the year, he wraps it in special gold wrapping paper. They will also have gifts from eachother, Mom and Dad, grandparents and cousins. It's always a lot and every year we say we are going to do less and we always end up spoiling them. 5 Days until Christmas. We are all really excited at our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment