Sunday, December 30, 2007

Top 5 Reasons My New Laptop is Better Than Our Old Computer

  1. I actually have sound on my laptop. Our computer hasn't had sound on it for about a year. Somehow our kids erased the soundcard and we haven't been able to get it working. Now I can hear everyones great music on their blogs. I am also very excited to listen to music on itunes before I purchase it. Yeah!!!
  2. It doesn't take my pictures 10 mins. to download. I guess I thought that was normal. It's not! I loaded 120 pictures off my camera onto my laptop in about 30sec.
  3. I can blog in bed while watching TV. So fun!!!
  4. I can do 10x's more things in ½ the time.
  5. It's red and my hubby gave it to me!!!

Santa was very good to me this year. Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Lucky you!! What a great fun gift! My computer is suuuper slow so I'm jealous (in a happy for you sort of way, of course!)

Shelly B. said...

Faster blogging! Yeah! ;)