We're back from the cabin and we had a great time. It was so relaxing and it's always nice to be away for a few days. It has been snowing like crazy here in I.F. and at the cabin. We have over a foot in I.F. and there was over 2 feet at the cabin (and it was still snowing when we left) It was so pretty to sit at the cabin and look out the window and only see trees covered in snow. Nature is so beautiful. The girls had fun playing in the snow with their Grandma and Dad. Before we left for the cabin, we discovered Donevan's original Nintendo and we took it up to the cabin with us. We ended up playing Super Mario Bros. a lot. It was really fun. We watched a few movies too. I slept in both mornings, and that was great!
I took my new computer up to play around with. I didn't have internet service there, but I was able to check it out a little bit and I love it. It allows me to do a post in Microsoft word and then it sends it directly to my blog. I am trying it for the first time now, so we'll see how it works.
Hope everyone has had a great holiday. I love Christmas, but I am sure ready to get back into our regular schedule. It seems like the entire month of December has just been so crazy.

2 comments:
Welcome back lol. So glad you are loving your new computer. I know I love mine. I learned something from you by reading this. I didn't know you could blog posts in Microsoft. Thanks for the tip. Today my internet was down for an hour and I could have done my blogging then. Anyway... Keep sharing computer tips with me. I know I have lots to learn lol.
I can't believe the snow! Yikes!
Glad you had a nice time at your cabin. I love cabins...
Post a Comment