It's a good thing I only have 3 weeks to go because the only pair of jeans I have that still fit are becoming more snug! Yikes! I am hoping that the rest of OCt. goes by quickly. I have a lot of things I want to accomplish before this baby comes. So I am going to post my to do list to help give me the motivation to get it all done.
To Do
~Clean and organize pantry
~Clean out junk drawer in the kitchen
~Mud room cabinets organized
~Mud room lockers cleaned out
~Go through DJ's clothes (get winter stuff out and put away summer stuff)
~Go through my closet and get rid of things that I haven't worn in ages
~Cars cleaned out
Our basement continues to progress. Our texture is getting finished up today and then our trim will start. That will take about 2 weeks. We are doing some cute/fun trim stuff in the kids rooms that I am excited about. I will post pics later for sure. Our tile for the bath and laundry closet is being layed this week. Then our paint and carpet and we're done. Hopefully the last few weeks of this project go smoothly, I can't wait for it to be done. The thought of my house doubling in size makes me so anxious. I can't wait for the kids to have their own closets. No more sharing. We will have so much more storage space. Most of all, I am excited for a place for my kids and their friends to play when they come over. Yeah!!!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How exciting! New rooms for the kids and the final phase of nesting. We can't wait for the new little addition to your family. Let us know if you need anything... seriously!!
The next phase should be to take a sledge hammer to your house, then the value of your home will quickly drop and then the government just might buy back your mortgage and you're home free!
On a less sarcastic note, bravo to you for taking the time to still have pride in home ownership. I wish I could come to Idaho and take a look, I'm sure it is going to be beautiful!
Good luck on the next 3 weeks! I'm rooting for you. And, since you will probably be MIA when the baby is born, I'd love more and more and more posts before she comes, I've missed your regular posts!
Wow you are expanding everywhere. Your tummy, your house and your family size. GROWING!! I really can't believe you only have three weeks left. WOW that was a fast breeze for . . . for me a least!! Congrats on the final weeks. Hope you get your tasks done, if I lived there I would help you organize, I LOVE THAT STUFF!!
I hope the trim turns out the way you are hoping. I really did have a lot of fun working with you! I can't wait to see the whole thing done and decorated!!
You're doing more in the next three weeks than I could manage during an entire pregnancy! Very impressive. Jackson started crying tonight when he read Brittany's message because he forgot to give Rusty his present for your girls- so sad : (
I'm so excited for you to have all the new space!
Post a Comment