Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scentsy Party For Everyone!



I am hosting a Scentsy Party Open House on Thurs. night from 6-8. Everyone is invited to attend and bring friends if you'd like. I LOVE these products!

My out of town friends/family can order also. Just go to www.scentsy.com/hshirley, click on "My Events" on the left side, go to October 2, click on Christine N's Party, then Shop for Event. Shipping is 10% of their total and make sure you have it shipped to yourself and not the hostess. You can shop until Oct. 6th.

There are so many great new products that I am excited about. I can't wait to try the new plug ins and all the new fall scents! Plus they have some awesome new styles of warmers! I can't wait to get the new Roma warmer for my basement. It's so cute!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I'm excited that I can order. I have been wanting some new scents and a warmer. Thanks for having a party.

Natalie said...

I just had a party or I would totally come and support you! I hope it is successful for you!