(This is the best picture you're gonna get when a 7 year old is my photographer)
I only have 2 weeks until my scheduled C-section. I am so anxious and excited! I have been having a lot of contractions and not feeling super well so I have made sure my hospital bag is packed. Donevan keeps telling me I need to get off of facebook and get back to my blog. I will try. Once Emma is here, maybe I'll have more to post.

12 comments:
You look DARLING!! I hope to look as good when I have two weeks to go!
You look amazing for being two weeks away. Good luck with everything!
Pretty good picture taking for a 7 year old. You look good, sorry you are feeling lousy. Hopefully, you will be able to rest and be able to feel better or it will be a long two weeks.
Wow! You look amazing! Seriously. When I was 9 months pregnant I forbid anyone to take pictures of me. I was huge! You looks so good. Sorry you don't feel well. That part is such a bummer. Good luck with everything!
I scrolled down and saw you had a "Scentsy" party. Now I am really disappointed that I didn't check your blog sooner. I LOVE Scentsy! I totally would of ordered.
You are one hot mama! Is that one little miniature baby in there or what? I can't wait to see pictures of your new little Emma! Love, Cousin Whitney
Great pic, I didn't even look that good @ 5 mos along........ hope you can rest and get to feeling better.
It's hard to rest when you're anxious and keep coming up with "projects" that just have to be done though........:)
Two weeks will go by so fast! You look great :)
you look awesome and I am so excited for you! Emma will be so adorable and well taken care of with her older sisters. Good luck!
I think your photographer did a great job, or maybe you can't take a bad pic... even at 9 months pregnant!!
You look so good! Pregnancy suits you! ;o) I'm excited to see your new sweetie!
You look great! I wish I looked that good 2 weeks before I had Audrey - and you're even on number 5! Way to go!
You look GREAT!!
Post a Comment