My kids and husband surprised me tonight with this fun bassinet! It is the cutest thing ever. They even went to the craft store to find the perfect ribbon to put around it. So thoughtful!
Man you are the luckiest girl in the whole world. I think tonight was the funnest baby shower I have ever been to. You raked in the loot that is for sure. Way cute bassinet and thoughtful hubby. Way to go.
So adorable! I am so excited for you to have your little Emma. I am so baby hungry and am jealous knowing you will soon be holding her. How thoughtful of Donevan-he always has been the best husband for you! BTW-you look amazing and like you're only 5 months along.
It always tickles me how excited Donevan gets - and how he gets the girls so excited too! It's so fun. Now there's a place for Emma to sleep - she'll be here in a few days!
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
11 comments:
Man you are the luckiest girl in the whole world. I think tonight was the funnest baby shower I have ever been to. You raked in the loot that is for sure. Way cute bassinet and thoughtful hubby. Way to go.
That is really cute! I love it! So sweet of Donevan. No wonder the girls wanted you home so bad!
That is soooo sweet! It's darling- girls are fun!
OH! So cute! You could tell they were just dying for you to get home so that they could surprise you. Love it!
So adorable! I am so excited for you to have your little Emma. I am so baby hungry and am jealous knowing you will soon be holding her. How thoughtful of Donevan-he always has been the best husband for you! BTW-you look amazing and like you're only 5 months along.
Oh, so cute and feminine! Hey, I need to bring a gift by for you and I'm so sorry I couldn't make it the other night; migraines are the worst!
Seeing that bassinet just makes my heart warm...ah oh...getting baby hungry.
I love it!! So super cute!!! You do have a sweet hubby and kiddos!
I can't believe you have 10 days left! :)
It always tickles me how excited Donevan gets - and how he gets the girls so excited too! It's so fun. Now there's a place for Emma to sleep - she'll be here in a few days!
that is so so sweet! And cute as heck! I always wanted a bassinet!
That is too cute! How fun. And I can't believe DJ is tall enough to open the fridge.
Post a Comment