1. He can now open the refrigerator. Can you imagine the messes I have been cleaning up lately! Keep in mind, he is faster than I am nowadays so there is a lot of me chasing him around the kitchen mad. It's quite hilarious.
2. He can open the front door and escape. He runs directly to our next door neighbors house as fast as he can. They have 3 boys next door and I think he's trying to get out of this house filled with girls and get to the boys!
If he doesn't put me into labor in the next week and a half it will be a miracle.

6 comments:
That picture is so cute of DJ! Maybe he will get all of his energy out before the baby comes so you don't have to chase him then :)
Oh, they do learn how to open the fridge don't they. It's a good thing he's so cute.
OH, you are in for it!!! ;) Good thing he's so stinking cute, or you'd have to get mad at him! NOT! He's gonna have it so good with a housefull of girls taking care of him for the next, oh, 18 years!
Yep, they grow up fast...... good luck!!
Boys are fun aren't they. I have one that is two if you want to borrow him so you can say to yourself "BOY DJ is pretty mellow next to that Johnson boy!!" Oh and that jacket brings back memories of Adam being two!!
and the cute big boy hair!!
Post a Comment