All your kids looked cute as usual. We will be thinking about you guys in the coming days and hope everything goes well. We can't wait to meet baby Emma.
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
5 comments:
Halloween was so much fun this year! Your girls and DJ looked darling :)
All your kids looked cute as usual. We will be thinking about you guys in the coming days and hope everything goes well. We can't wait to meet baby Emma.
your pictures turned out perfect! What a fun night!
Sooo cute! Love the monkey, looks really cute on DJ. We also had a really fun night!
Your pictures are so cute! Good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment