I love that they all wore dresses. They are so adorable. BTW I keep meaning to put snow cones on my blessings list, I was so excited to see that you put it on yours.
your girls are so cute....2nd grade! I also love the new wall with the photos that Shelly took. they are beautiful! Love your counting your blessings! I need to do the same. Hope you are doing well and feeling all right.
SO cute! You can totally see their different personalities shining through just in what they pick out to where for the first day of school. I just love that they are individuals! LOL, and you guys are forgiven for giving me the 'cold shoulder' at TGIFriday's. :) I know, I know...
Your girls look so grown up. I cried on the first day of school agian. I agree it doesn't get any easier as they get older. To let them go off into the big bad world is scary.
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
13 comments:
Such cute pictures. I am anxious to hear all the details of the first day.
Tooo darling!! How exciting is first day! Love those 3!
I love that they all wore dresses. They are so adorable. BTW I keep meaning to put snow cones on my blessings list, I was so excited to see that you put it on yours.
your girls are so cute....2nd grade! I also love the new wall with the photos that Shelly took. they are beautiful! Love your counting your blessings! I need to do the same. Hope you are doing well and feeling all right.
Their dresses are cute. They definitely look excited and ready to go! You had a great summer, I bet you're sad it's over.
2nd grad - holy cow!!! They all look so adorable! Hope they had a great first day!
SO cute! You can totally see their different personalities shining through just in what they pick out to where for the first day of school. I just love that they are individuals! LOL, and you guys are forgiven for giving me the 'cold shoulder' at TGIFriday's. :) I know, I know...
Cute cute cute! Want to hear all about the 1st day- they are adorable!
Cute as always
So cute... I agree you can totally see their personalities in the clothes they chose.
I love the wall of photos!! Just perfect! And the empty space for Emma has to make you even more EXCITED for her arrival!
Those are some seriously cute girls! I guess you were able to actually find some clothes while school shopping. They are beautiful girls.
They are growing so fast. They look darling as always.
Your girls look so grown up. I cried on the first day of school agian. I agree it doesn't get any easier as they get older. To let them go off into the big bad world is scary.
Post a Comment