Happy Birthday to my GREAT Friend ANDREA!!!
We had fun celebrating Andrea's birthday while camping. Andrea is one of the best friends our family has ever had. We are so grateful to have her in our lives and for her great example. Andrea is someone who is always helping others without expecting anything in return. She is the greatest mother...who loves her kids and makes many sacrifices to make sure they enjoy life to the fullest. When DJ was born and had colic BAD...Andrea would come over almost every night and hold him. He would immediately calm down for her and it gave Donevan and I a break. We love Andrea and wish her the best Birthday ever.

6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Andrea also! And it looks like you guys had a great weekend. Glad you're able to enjoy summer while it lasts.
Happy Birthday Andrea. I would agree with everything Christine said. Thanks for being a wonderful friend and always putting others before yourself. You are the best!
A big Happy Birthday to Andrea too! Sounds like it was fun!
You are so lucky to have such a good friend - and so many good friends!
I love Andrea... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday to Andrea! You are a wonderful unselfish friend. I will always remember that you were so sweet to welcome Emily to your neighborhood the day she moved in. You have been an angel to many as long as I have known you. You are terrific. Love you tons!
Post a Comment