By Christine
Oh man, he is a cutie. Now the work really begins! (ha ha)
You just can't! Just wait until your new little one is here and they get into trouble together!
oh I love it!! And seriously you CAN'T be mad at that cute little face! He has the CUTEST smile!!!
Please tell me I have more than a few months before I have to worry about that kind of stuff. But that face is just too sweet!!
that is one cute boy!!
doesn't he know you like neat & tidy?? What a cute little munchkin!
I could never, ever get mad at that face! Bring him to me if you get weary of cleaning up after him...
Haha, you are exactly right, how can you get mad at that face? :) Does he get this side from you or Donevan? LOL
Ha! Ha! Ha! He. He. He. Oh THAT'S GOOD!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh man, he is a cutie. Now the work really begins! (ha ha)
You just can't! Just wait until your new little one is here and they get into trouble together!
oh I love it!! And seriously you CAN'T be mad at that cute little face! He has the CUTEST smile!!!
Please tell me I have more than a few months before I have to worry about that kind of stuff. But that face is just too sweet!!
that is one cute boy!!
doesn't he know you like neat & tidy?? What a cute little munchkin!
I could never, ever get mad at that face! Bring him to me if you get weary of cleaning up after him...
Haha, you are exactly right, how can you get mad at that face? :) Does he get this side from you or Donevan? LOL
Ha! Ha! Ha! He. He. He. Oh THAT'S GOOD!
Post a Comment