Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One of my all time favorite shows is back in business tonight. 90210! I have it recording so we'll see if it's any good. If it makes me feel young again, it's worth watching.

7 comments:

Lyf2.0 said...

Ok... 'splain this one to me. Shannon Dougherty, aka Brenda Walsh, "died" in the series we watched when we were little, so how the heck did she come back to life??? I am SOOOOO confused!

Emily said...

I can't wait. I have it recorded too, but haven't had time to watch yet.

Me - Jen said...

Didn't know it was coming back and are they old 90210ers? I will have to keep an eye out for it. Haven't got back in the tv mode yet, still recovering from summer being over. Thanks for the heads up!!

Jana said...

I am so excited! I recorded it but haven't watched it yet. You're pictures of the girls are so cute. Big day for 2nd grade.

Skylette said...

Cute new template! So, I'm waiting to hear if this new 90210 lived up to your hopes? :)

Chereebee said...

oh I loved that show too!! You'll have to let me know how it is :)

virginia said...

I LOVE your new blog background, super cute!