My cute friend Lori posts her weekly blessing on her blog and tonight I am feeling quite blessed and am going to copy her with my SUMMER BLESSINGS:
~Fun camping trips
~Staying up late and sleeping in the next day
~Snow Shack and Sonic Drinks
~BBQ's with family and friends
~Neider Family Reunion at Lagoon
~2 Awesome Weeks in Virginia
~Waking up in the morning and having no schedule for the day
~Watching Donevan and DJ on the riding lawnmower together
~Turning 30
~Boating at the Lake
~Fourth of July in I.F...love it!
~Watching DJ grow from a baby to a little boy. I swear this happened overnight!
~Having a house full of neighborhood kids...I really will miss this.
~Not setting my alarm clock for 2 1/2 months.
~Watching my belly grow and counting down the weeks until Emma's arrival. (10 more weeks 'til my delivery)
My #1 blessing is that I am able to stay home with the kids. I cherish every moment I spend with them and recognize how blessed I really am to be able to do this. Thanks Donevan for working so hard and making this all possible. I love you!
We've had an amazing summer and on the eve of my girls starting 2nd Grade I am a little emotional. You would think that the older they get, the easier it gets sending them off to school, but it doesn't.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what an awesome list. You've had a great summer. Thanks for hosting my kids!!
Post a Comment