Happy birthday to my sweet wife! I can’t believe she is 30 and is getting old on me. Here is a list of things I love the most about my Wife.
C – Charismatic. She has a fun and captivating personality that is fun to be around. There is something about Christine that draws people to her and they love to be around her.
H - Hottie! Enough said.
R – Real. What you see is what you get with my wife. She is very genuine and true.
I – Interesting. I love coming home and spending time with Christine. There is never a dull moment with her in my life.
S – Service. She is one of the most service oriented people I know. That is very difficult for a mother of four who is prego, but she always is doing all she can for others.
T – Thoughtful. Christine is so thoughtful of others and reminds me daily to be the same.
I – In love. She always makes me feel loved and I have never questioned how much she cares about me.
N - Neat. Christine loves a clean and kept house.
E – Eternal. It is her and I for eternity. There isn’t anyone I would rather be with.
Happy birthday and I love you.
Donevan
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
aww, how sweet and how true. Happy Birthday, Christine!!!
Yes, Happy Birthday!! What a sweet post!!!!!!
What a wonderful post. I too agree with everything said - well the whole definition of hottie I will leave for Donevan to say but I do think Christine is very beautiful.
Donevan
That was really thoughtful. Your wife is the greatest. I am so lucky she is my friend!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I echo what Donevan said about you- except the in love part : ) I hope you had THE BEST day- you deserve it. BTW I didn't get a chance to respond to the having a girl post - congrats - I am so happy for you and so happy for me to have someone to give all these baby clothes to. Bring an empty suitcase with you when you come!
So sappy...! This isn't the Donevan I remember tormenting me as I was growing up. I'm very happy he turned out better than we all thought he would. :-)
I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday. I am sure your husband and kids took good care of you. This is the first time I think your husband and I have agreed on something. I agree with everything he said about you!!
WOW!!! That was a really sweet tribute. My favorite was the eternal one.
You both make me feel so thankful to have you in my life! I love you so much. Chrisine is a beautiful 30! The sweetest wife and mother. Love you!
Post a Comment