It's official. We had an ultrasound and it looks like we're having a GIRL. We are really excited and surprised. I really thought it was going to be a boy, but it didn't take long for me to start thinking pink! We already have a name picked out. She is going to be our baby EMMA.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Congrats. I thought it would be a girl. Love the name. so pretty. DJ is going to be one spoiled boy. Surrounded by all those beautiful sisters.
I am so excited for you!!! Emma is such a cute name! CONGRATS
I can't wait to see Emma. I love the name. Now Crew will have DJ for a friend and can have Emma for a girl friend.
Conrats to you guys. How exciting. DJ is going to make one fine husband, he is going to have a lot experience in the are of dealing with women. Emma is a GREAT name. That didn't take long to decide, how did you come up with the name?
I am so excited for you! That is so fun to have another girl! I bet your girls are just thrilled! And I hope you are feeling better! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
How exciting! I totally thought it would be a boy, but I bet you will have so much fun with a girl. DJ will definitely need some guy time with Dad over the years! It was good to see you at Ballet-I hope your summer is great!
congratulations. i love the name Emma! ps i voted right on the poll. :)
Hooray for baby girls! LOVE THEM!
I too voted for a girl...I must be on a roll. Do you want me to make anymore guesses for you, like who she will look like? She is sporting some shared genes with me. I'm banking on her looking just like Auntie Cousin Em.
WOW!!! Congratulations!!! So exciting! Can't wait to see her!! At least DJ can be the big protective brother to at least one girl in the family!
Congrats to you all!
ps- love Emma, it's a fabulous name
Wow! I am truly excited for you!
Wow, I should have put money on that name! I figured it would be an 'E' name so you could have your A, B, C, D and now E!
Congrats girl! Cute name for what is bound to be a cute baby~
YAY YAY YAY.....Congrats!!!
4 girls and 1 boy!!! Sounds familiar to me....Love our four girls and one boy in our family. I am happy for you and know that Emma will bring great joy to your family. Take care and happy news.
Yeah! You have such pretty girls! Whats one more? I love the name Emma.
Woo Hoo! Congrats to you guys! Of course it would be exciting either way. But now you can add another beautiful little girl to the 3 you already have. And I have to say Emma is one of my favorite movies so I love the name too. I am glad Sienna will have a friend.
How exciting!!!! I love her name and am happy that you are finishing the abcde thing... :O) I'm thrilled for you guys!
Post a Comment