Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lagoon Trip

We had a blast this weekend at Lagoon for our Neider Family Reunion. We started off the weekend at the park on Friday going on all the rides. The girls started a little timid but by the end of the 2 days they were going on all the huge rollercoasters. We were shocked at how brave they were. We did the Lagoon A Beach on Saturday and they loved the waterslides and just enjoying the sun. Both days they stayed at the park until super late with their cousins and Dad. DJ and I were always in the first group to go back to the hotel. I forgot how tired it can be walking around a lot when your 5 months pregnant. I did pretty good! I was a little sad to not be able to go on any of the rides. DJ and I did get to enjoy the lazy river! I took a lot of video, but hardly any pictures. I think it was too hot and I was too tired to think about taking lots of picturs. Donevan raced the Dragster Cars and had a blast! We had a wonderful weekend. It was really fun for the kids to hang out with their cousins. Thanks Margo and Kenny for planning such a great time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast! I was there a couple weeks ago and they've really done a great job making it more family friendly over the years, there are alot of fun things for both kids & adults. Glad you had a good time! We missed you, it's good to have you back in the neighborhood :)

Shelly B. said...

Looks like a BLAST! I'm glad you had fun!

Emily said...

Greg and I need to plan a trip to Lagoon! It looks and sounds like you had such a great time!

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

It was a fun weekend. Donevan makes us all laugh how he loves to play hard!!! I think we had a good, fun, loving, bonding time! Lagoon was great because there were fun things to do for age 2 to 66! Love this family of ours!