I LOVE this picture below of Caitley!.JPG)
Grandma and Grandpa are always such great supporters....the girls loved their flowers too!!!
Their B.FF. Gracie was able to come to the Saturday night show. They were so excited to have her there and I think she really enjoyed the show! She brought her stuffed dog (toto) in support. So cute!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Spring Ballet Production: The Wizard Of Oz
The Spring Ballet Production the girls were in this year was The Wizard of Oz. It was a great show and they were butterflies in the show! They had 2 performances, Fri. and Sat. night and practices every night this week. It's been busy, but always worth it when I see them on stage.
The girls with a few of their Butterfly friends!
Sisters who are always goofing around.
But they can be serious too...when I make them.
Ashleigh and Caitley's favorite part of the show is that they get to wear makeup. After two dress rehearsals and two performances, I am tired of putting on makeup! :) They sure look beautiful though. Brittany would prefer not to wear it, so she didn't think it was fun to pose for me, therefore I didn't get any close ups of her with her makeup :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The girls look beautiful!
Your girls are so beautiful!!! I don't even know how to put make-up on myself, let alone anyone else. Impressive... I loved seeing them with Margo and Kenny. I can just picture them adoring those sweethearts.
Your girls look gorgeous. It is so neat that they can share all of this together.
They have BEAUTIFUL eyes!!!
Wow, your girls look so gorgeous! and SO GROWN UP!!!! Love how fancy they feel in their makeup... you can totally see it in their faces!!
and fun to see my silly Gracie. She LOVED going with you. Thank you so much for taking her!!!
Wow, your girls look so gorgeous! and SO GROWN UP!!!! Love how fancy they feel in their makeup... you can totally see it in their faces!!
and fun to see my silly Gracie. She LOVED going with you. Thank you so much for taking her!!!
Post a Comment