Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another McLean Grad!



I just got my nieces Graduation Announcement in the mail. I was so excited to get it, but so sad that I won't be there to see her on her big day. Their ceremony is being held at Constitution Hall in Washington D.C. How cool is that! I love you Brooke and I am so proud of you. It feels like just yesterday that I was graduating from McLean High. Red and Gray All The Way...Go Highlanders!!!!!!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

she's beautiful!

Awww... high school nostalgia... keeps us feeling young, right? (or old!!! that's how it makes me feel!)

Jen said...

I can totally hear you say, in your HS cheerleading voice "Red and Grey all the way!" and then clap and put your right arm into the air! Oh the memories!

Congrats to Brook!

Brooke said...

thanks crissy! soon ill be out there with you!