.JPG)
Yesterday was a super day! Happy 30th to me! I am embracing this new decade. We had a fun party last night with lots of friends. Thanks to everyone for coming and for each of your friendships! I sure love ya! I did miss being with extended family yesterday, but I was happy to get lots of voice mails, emails and phone calls. I think I can handle this 30 thing...it's the 5 kids that is making me feel old.
14 comments:
Happy birthday! Glad you could have such a fun party with friends. You're a GREAT 30!
Love your attitude. I hope I can be as happy to turn 30 next year. Thanks for the fun party. You are such a great friend!
It was lots of fun- what a fun way to share a birthday, just invite tons of people and it's bound be a good time! Thanks Christine, for having a birthday so we could all party with you!!
The new decade is kind of a drag........ but embrace it, for all too soon we'll be 40!!! yikes (and wishing we were 30 again)!
ps- you don't even look a day over 25, seriously!
Happy Birthday Chica!!!! I hope your day was awesome!!! When are you coming to VA again? Can't wait to catch up.
Love the tiara! I'm so glad you had a happy 30th, and so sorry we couldn't make it. You know how it goes. We hope Donevan spoiled you rotten'!
You are so not old! Happy Birthday! I'm sorry we couldn't come to your party. Softball games on Tuesday nights seem to get in the way a lot. 30 is great, embrace it and the five kids!
Glad you had a great day! Thanks for having us over, even though we couldn't stay long. And what a sweet post from Donevan.
Five kids and you are only 30? You rock sistah! HB!
AWWWWWW. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You look GREAT!! Love and miss you tons and can't wait to see you!!!
Oh and PS. Welcome to 30 dude!!!
Happy belated. It looks like you had a fun 30th. 30's ain't so bad. I've enjoyed it so far and always comfort myself knowing James is always a few years ahead of me!
Happy Birthday! One of my most favorite and memorable birthdays was in High School when you filled my car and with balloons. I just remember feeling so special that you took the time to make sure I was remembered on my birthday. You really went the extra mile. I hope your 30th was just as great!
Jen
Happy birthday! I am sure this will be a great decade.
I am sorry I missed it! As for the the five kids you are an awesome MOM!
Post a Comment