I had to get my blog all ready for Emma's debut! All I can do is think pink!
I will definitely have my laptop at the hospital with me giving updates and posting pictures. I am so excited, I can't stand it. It finally feels real! It better, right, it's happening in a week.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Can't wait to see her!
Your blog is always cute, but I love the pink! I can't wait to meet her.
I'm so excited to meet her! She's going to be one loved baby!
We are all excited to see her!
Sissy, its really ok to take a break from blogging. In fact, giving birth may be the most legitimate reason ever. Feel free to relax with your family first. I understand the Coka Cola addiction but the blogging thing, well...not as much.
Good Luck we will be thinking of you and will be thinking pink, also!!
Christine, I'm soooo excited for you and your little family!
You'll probably never get a chance to hold her, the big sisters are just going to love her to pieces!
Congratulations and good luck!!
I'm happy to know that you're still excited with this being your 5th! You're so lucky to have older girls to help you out. I'm scared because I'm having my 3rd in April and well, that's 3 kids in 3 1/2 years.....maybe I can borrow one of your older girls for some assistance :)
oh man, I can't wait to meet cute little Emma!!! 6 more days!!!
LOVE the pink! I can't wait to meet you little Emma!
No Christine, you can't take a break from blogging - everyone is tuned in to know what's happening and see pictures!! So fun!
there are no breaks in blogging! Don't listen to Gary- written like someone who doesn't have a blog : ) Good luck, we are so excited for little Miss Emma to make her debut to our family. Love you!!!
Post a Comment