Monday, September 8, 2008

Only 55 more days to go! I am so excited...this is less than 8 weeks. I can do it, right? I can't believe I will have 5 kids. Wow!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can do it (do you really think you have a choice?).

We all can't wait to see your sweet Emma, hang in there!!!

Get some sleep!

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

Wow, 55 days doesn't seem like too long! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good luck getting sleep. Oh, the end is so hard. Hang in there. That's so exciting! How fun that your little one is almost here!

Emily said...

You can do it, even though those last are the worst. I can't wait to see your cute baby!

Me - Jen said...

Ok so can you think of having three in your tummy and then maybe it won't seem so bad? Enjoy the last weeks as they are the only time you can protect you little one from the world, think of how safe she is!!! I don't know if that helped but good luck, the end is near!! You have such cute babies it will be exciting to see what #5 looks like!!

virginia said...

Look at it this way, when she makes her debut we'll have a new President too. Two of the hardest things (in my opinion) will be over: pregnancy and presidential politics. It'll be here before you know it and you'll manage with 5 children beautifully.

Tiffany B said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it will be so soon! This has gone by fast - for me lol.

Shelly B. said...

You are such a great mom, number 5 will be a breeze for you! And if it's not, we'll all rally around to help and hold and rock and eat chocolate with you!

Can't wait to see your little Emma!

Skylette said...

I'm so jealous you are down to the final two months!