Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For all my I.F. Readers!

Has anyone been to our Old Navy lately? Well you're in for a surprise...and not a good one. I went there today and the doors closest to Sears were closed and so was that entire section of the store. (girls/boys/baby)I just figured that they were remodeling and changing a few things around. At the checkout, I asked what was going on and she said they were closing that part of the store and that the kids and baby sections would be on the other side now....with the adult stuff and maternity stuff. I can't believe they are going to try to cram all that in together. So then in my mind I thought, "ok, they can't afford that part of the store and so they are leasing it to another business". No that's not the case. They are using that 1/2 of the store for employee training. How ridiculous! I am just mad. This is my favorite store to shop at for my kids. Now it's just going to be a crammed mess and don't even try to think about bringing a stroller in there and shopping. Ugh!!!

The good news about my trip to the mall today is that I parked in the expecting Mom spot in the front row. That's exciting!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Annoying!!!!

Me - Jen said...

See this means you need to make a trip to Boise where Old Navy is every 10 miles and they don't have employee training going on next door. SO strange!! I always wonder about the expecting mom parking space, how are you going to know someone is expecting. I could be 6 weeks along, there is no way of telling. It is like the commuter lane, if you are pregnant is that considered two people. I guess that has gone to court and the expecting mother won!!

Skylette said...

What in the world would they need HALF of that store for in regards to employee training? Are they going to make them run laps or something? That is so ridiculous!

Amber said...

That seems weird. And I miss being able to use the expectant mother parking.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm, that's crappy! okay I never saw those parking signs when I was preg!

Anonymous said...

Love those parking spots! :) So I assume this explains the horrible selection of ON maternity lately.... Bummer. I have always bragged about our HUGE Old Navy, so double stroller friendly...