Friday, September 26, 2008

My Week

The weeks are flying by and that is fine by me. Here are just a few highlights of my week.

~Hosted a sit down fine china luncheon for 12 on Monday
~DJ 18 month Dr. visit (yucky shots)
~Searching for new clothes for Brittany who's grown a ton in the last month
~Activity Day Girls Craft Activity on Wednesday
~Made dinner for a family that just had a new baby
~Visited another friend in the hospital who had a new baby (All these babies are getting me so excited)
~Carpool for girls activities
~My Dr. Appt! 5 1/2 weeks to go. Nov. 3rd 7am. C-section scheduled. No weight gain at my appt....weight loss...sounds great hu, no I'm still throwing up in the morning. Yuck.
~ 3 Diorama school projects started
~Clearing out the entire basement to get ready for sheet rock. Not a small project since all the girls stuff, toys,storage, couch, tv are all down there even though it isn't finished.
~Helped the girls sell $500 worth of fundraiser items to help pay for cheerleading uniforms.

In the weeks to come we will be:
~Converting the office into the girls bedroom for a few weeks while we sheet rock, etc.
~Doing whatever work in the basement we are capable of doing on our own
~Getting things ready for Emma's arrival
~House guests
and much much more.

I will post pictures of the basement as the progress moves along. We feel a sense of urgency to get it finished since we will be the parents of 5 children in 5 weeks. Unbelievable!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Fun Fun!!!! I really can't believe 5 weeks. The luncheon was amazing too. You are always the hostess with the mostest.

Kat said...

Welcome to the club! It's a lot more exciting when you have more kids than you and your husband have hands...

Angie Hansen said...

It hard to believe that you are almost done. I miss seeing you for those brief moments in passing by in the summer. Sorry you are still throwing up.....I can't even stand the thought of it. And man you must have a lot of energy to do all of that stuff this far into your preg. My kids started Terri's Tavacci singers this last week and love it so far.

Heidi Parson said...

Did you use Fine china for the baby shower??? I really did miss out:)

Laurel said...

Emma is coming so soon and the is so exciting! I am sorry you are still sick...5 weeks left though, YEAH!

Hilary said...

You seem to thrive on being busy and productive. I so admire that!

$500 - WOW! They did great! (and they didn't even sell to me!)

Amber said...

Man, you sound way too busy to have a baby coming in 5 weeks! The luncheon was a lot of fun. I really hope it is something that can continue into the winter.

Tiffany B said...

Wow you have been a busy girl. Sounds like some fun too.